2015 Awards Open For Entries
The return of the Lewes District Business Award are now open for business following a launch at Lewes House, Tuesday 3 March 2015.
Celebrating excellence amongst the District’s business community, the Awards are FREE TO ENTER and open to organisations of all sizes and sectors.
The Awards create a fantastic opportunity for many different types of businesses to come together and celebrate the success of the District’s business talent and achievement.
There are twelve trophies up for grabs, including the prestigious Company of the Year and Best Independent Retailer, along with special awards to recognise innovation and customer service there is a category for every type of business. The categories available for 2015 are:
- Lewes District Business of the Year – sponsored by Santon North Street
- Lewes District Small Business of the Year – sponsored by Knill James
- Lewes District Businessperson of the Year – sponsored by Cheesmur Building Contractors
- LEAP Entrepreneur of the Year – sponsored by LEAP
- Lewes District Award for Business Innovation – sponsored by Pelham House
- Lewes District Award for Business in the Community – sponsored by Harvey & Son Ltd
- Lewes District Award for Green Business – sponsored by Veolia
- Lewes District Award for Best Visitor Attraction – sponsored by The Argus
- Lewes District Award for Best Independent Retailer – sponsored by Viva Lewes
- Lewes District Award for Social Enterprise – Sponsored by The Aldridge Foundation
- Lewes District Award for Access All Areas – sponsored by Lewes District Council
- Lewes District Award for Startup of the Year – sponsored by Basepoint
CLICK HERE to view all the category descriptions and criteria.
Businesses can enter up to three categories and deadline for submissions is 6 May 2015.
The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony at Pelham House, on Thursday 9 July 2015.
For more information on entering, please contact us on 01273 666200 or email email@example.com.