3 WEEKS LEFT TO ENTER!
Companies across the District have until Wednesday 6 May 2015 to submit their applications for a chance to triumph at the prestigious Lewes District Business Awards.
Celebrating excellence amongst the business community, the Awards are FREE TO ENTER and open to organisations of all sizes and sectors.
This year’s sponsors and judges are Basepoint Business Centres, Cheesmur Building Contractors, Harvey & Son Ltd, Knill James, LEAP, Lewes District Council, Pelham House, Santon North Street, The Aldridge Foundation, Veolia, The Argus, and Viva Lewes.
Categories available for 2015 are:
- Lewes District Business of the Year
- Lewes District Small Business of the Year
- Lewes District Businessperson of the Year
- Lewes District Award for Business Innovation
- Lewes District Award for Business in the Community
- Lewes District Award for Green Business
- Lewes District Award for Best Visitor Attraction
- Lewes District Award for Best Independent Retailer
- Lewes District Award for Social Enterprise
- Lewes District Award for Access All Areas
- Lewes District Award for Startup of the Year
- LEAP Entrepreneur of the Year
To view category descriptions and criteria, simply CLICK HERE.
For more information on advice on what categories to enter, please feel free to call the organisers on 01273 666200.